Saturday 29 December 2007

Proud to be White?

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TV's Seinfeld , makes a
good point. This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments
in his comedy act


Proud To Be White. Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?
There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.
You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You Call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," "Caveman" ... and that's OK.
But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you,
so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi. You have the NAACP. You have BET. If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. If we had White History Month , we'd be racists. If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" OUR lives, we'd be racists.

I received this in an email and was asked to forward it. I do more than that, it is hereby published for all to read.
If I were a British Bobby I could not join the Black Police Federation. As I am not homosexual, black, an illegal immigrant, I feel neglected in my own country where my service has been rewarded by the theft of a massive part of my pension AND no-one seems to care. Thank You Labour and all your supporters.

No comments: