Tuesday 25 September 2007

Civil SERVANT.

This reminds me of the day I was released from Queen Mary's hoospital on cruthes and had to go to 'sign on'. A civil servant of African origin threatened to have me arrested because I created Cain after being made to wait from opening to closing time - without being interviewed. Had I been an illegal with a few spare illegal pounds stirling in my boat hook, no doubt the ethically correct civil service would have serviced my needs. I doubt it. Legitimate servants always appear to be disposable - another empty bottle.
clipped from www.dailymail.co.uk

Police hunt illegal immigrants after civil servants helped them get passports


Police are hunting illegal immigrants who acquired genuine British passports with the help of two corrupt civil servants.

Jobcentre employee Charles Myton, 28, of Tooting, was facing jail today for signing seven fraudulent passport applications in a four-month period in 2003.


He was being sentenced at Croydon Crown Court after being found guilty of seven counts of forgery.


Valentina Costley, 43, of Deptford, charged people up to £3,000 to falsely complete passport applications on their behalf.

Others whose passport applications were signed by Costley included a drug dealer and someone with a violent criminal record.

Det Insp Nick Downing of Operation Maxim which tackles immigration crime, said: "We do not know who these people are but they are travelling around the country with genuine British passports.

 blog it


Read all

No comments: